Key product features
- Compact all-round solution for professional labs
- Safe and hygienic working place
- With down draught extraction method effectively and efficiently protecting user's health
- Special hood provides absolute safety aganist contamination of dangerous fumes
Safe working place with down-draught extraction and indication of filter saturation by means of a working hours counter for optimum user protection against odor and fume contamination. The large working area allows a wide variety of uses, viz. cutting-up specimens, mounting sections from xylene, and the preparation of reagents.
Compared to other instruments available on the market, the TAZ 19 protects the user from the contaminatoin of dangerous fumes before they pass the activated carbon filter. The suction output can easy be adjusted steplessly according to the requirements of the individual laboratory.
The Benchtype Fume Adsorber TAZ 19 is offered as three different models:
- with filter casing including one package of charcoal for xylol
- with filter casing including one package of charcoal for formalin
- with connection to an external exhaust facility
As an option, a special hood facilitating the exhaust of solvent fumes an be ordered separately (see image below).
- Overall (W / D / H): 620 x 485 x 405 mm
- Base overall (W / D): 620 x 485 mm
- Working plate (W / D / H): 590 x 310 x 40 mm
Weight: 20 kg
Power supply: 115/230 V / 50/60 Hz / 160 VA
with special hood
Improved adsorption of solvent fumes
- Increase image
Exhaust (External Connection)
Instrument without charcoal filter and without filter casing for access to existing exhaust
If you are interested in this product and wish to receive further information, please contact us via contact form or send us an email to email@example.com. We're glad to advise you.